The objectives for which the Association is established are: –
1. To organise and run the Urlaur Annual Pattern and Family Fun Day on the 4th August annually.
2. To organise social events, cultural and sporting activities for members and their families.
3. To promote and protect the interest of our members and property.
4. To acquire by purchase, exchange, lease or otherwise equipment, insurance, etc. for the benefit of the Association and members.
5. To ensure the payment or repayment and the principle amounts of interest due on all payments are paid on time.
6. To raise money by all lawful means that may be necessary from time to time.
7. To enter arrangements with Government Departments or Authorities, supreme, municipal, local or otherwise that may benefit the Association’s objectives and to accept from said, equipment or grants available.
8. To raise capital through non-profitable and profitable means i.e. cake sales and fundraising events by public subscriptions and otherwise, or in the alternative, loan financing from a financial institution.